Skits and Bits*
You know how to hypnotize people, but what do you do with them next? Unique, Hilarious and Astonishing Ideas for your Stage Shows!
Creating participant and audience response is no accident; there is an order and a method for creating a hilarious comedy stage show.
This two-DVD set is features actual Las Vegas stage show performance clips, with real people doing funny stuff - and detailed instruction/examples from "Speed Trance" creators, Richard Nongard and John Cerbone.
- Packed with nearly 4 hours of info, these DVDs will teach you:
- How to create a dynamic opening skit
- Why the order of skits is important
- How to use hypnotic phenomena to create mind-blowing comedy
- How to do funny skits and dramatic skits
- How and why classics like Martian language, hot/cold and hypnotic amnesia skits work.
- See almost two dozen skits performed with real audiences and explained step-by-step in the classroom.
- How to create original skits like Cerbone and Nongard
- How to keep a show moving along with high impact astonishment
- How to use powerful and funny show-closers and post-hypnotic suggestions to end on a high note
If you want stage hypnosis training or are considering a stage hypnosis seminar or class, this DVD is essential to your learning. You will know how to structure and perform a clomplete stage hypnosis show after watching these videos, and will enjoy the mix of classroom explanation with clips from live performances.
Includes valuable skit-creation ideas for street hypnosis performers, too!
Disc One Running Time Approximately 1hr 45min
Disc Two Running Time Approximately 1hr 12min